Monroe Street Church and Neighborhood Center
Worship in the Sanctuary Returns!
As of Sunday, October 3 we have resumed in-person worship in the sanctuary at 10:30 a.m.
Be aware, however, that the COVID danger has not passed, so in order that we may care for each other during this dangerous time, the following practices will be observed:
- Wear masks while inside the doors of the building.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet apart) while entering and leaving the sanctuary.
- Sit socially distanced, with family groups sitting together.
- Put our offerings in the little house, as we have during outdoor worship.
- Use hand sanitizer before we sit down.
- Go directly outside at the end of the service, without stopping to chat in the sanctuary or Circle Drive foyer, practicing social distancing as we move to leave. If desired, conversations can take place outside.
We have also begun live streaming our worship services. Tune in to our YouTube channel (Monroe Street Church) at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays to worship with us if you can't be here in person. Or tune in any time later to watch the recording of the service.
At Monroe Street Church we extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, widowed, of all sexual orientations and gender identities, filthy rich, dirt poor, yo no hablo ingles. . . and who else is welcome? Read More